Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Easy Lasagna in Carribean Blue


Just because no one else is really posting anything and I feel like being obnoxious, here's another recipe that I made in my new pan.

Easy Lasagna

1 lb. hamburger
1 jar spaghetti sauce
1 c. water
3 c. mozzarella cheese
2 eggs
1/2 c. Parmesan cheese
16 oz. cottage cheese
1/4 tsp. pepper
1/4 c. parsley
8 lasagna noodles

Brown hamburger. Drain oil and then add spaghetti sauce (I like the one with sausage flavoring) and water. Let simmer. Mix rest of ingredients together. (except noodles, duh) Put 1 c. sauce on bottom of special pan. Layer uncooked noodles (I hate cooking the noodles) 3 down 1 broken one across bottom. Then 1/2 of sauce on top. Then 1/2 of cheese mixture on top of that. Then layer the noodles again (just switch the bottom one to other side if you know what I mean). Sauce, then cheese. Cover with foil and cook at 350* for 1 hour. Remove foil and cook for another 10 minutes. And yeah, I know my pan looks used. Bummer. But I swear the lasagna tasted better this time - must have been the pan!

2 comments:

  1. That pan is pretty! (and the lasagne doesn't look half bad either!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I use an almost identical recipe, but I pour in 1/2 C water around the edges of the lasagna before covering and cooking. I then let it sit for 30 minutes covered after it comes out of the oven. It keeps the noodles from being chewy.

    ReplyDelete